Forensic Science is the scientific method of collecting, examining and combining information in an expressive way. With time, not only number of crime cases had increased, but at the same time now most of the criminal uses latest technology or instrument to hide mostly of the information. So it is very significant to have experienced forensic expert in the organization. People like Mr. Sarveshttam Kumar an experienced forensic document expert, can play key role for the organization. His objective is to serve in an organization where he can expose his talent and get a chance to enhance his knowledge and experience with his full potential.
SARVESHTTAM KUMAR AS FORENSIC DOCUMENT EXPERT:
1. All most three years of experience of Crime Scene Photography in Regional Forensic Science Laboratory (Mobile forensic Field Unit) Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh with education.
2. Presently working as a Scientific Assistant (Document) in Forensic Science Laboratory, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi from July 2013.
SARVESHTTAM KUMAR AS RESEARCHER:
1. Attended & presented many Research papers/Abstracts (20-published) in National and International Seminars/Conferences as well as in Journals of Forensic Branches- C.S.I, Finger print, Ballistics, Current Trends in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biophysics, Digital IT Security, Medicine and Document examinations.
SARVESHTTAM KUMAR AS STUDENT:
1. Pursuing Doctor of Philosophy from Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh .
2. Master of Science in Forensic Science from Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh in 2012.
3. Bachelor of Science in Zoology (Honours) from R.N. College (B.R.A.B.U) in 2009.
4. Diploma in Photo, Law, and Cyber (Computer), Certificate Course in Human Rights pursuing from UP RT Open University, Allahabad, U.P.
Mr. Sarveshttam has qualified UGC-JRF in Forensic Science held in 2013.