Ballistic is a branch of physical forensic that deals with the launching, behaviors, and effect of the project, particularly of bullets, bombs, and rocket. Manish Kumar as Ballistic Expert has almost 4 years analytical and research experience in the field of Ballistic.
Recently he has selected as Scientific Officer in Madhya Pradesh, India.
MANISH KUMAR AS BALLISTIC EXPERT:
1. One year experience as Senior Scientific Assistant (Ballistic Division) in Forensic Science Laboratory, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi from dated 24.11.2013 to 23.11.2014.
2. One year experience as Forensic Analyst (Ballistic Division) Central Forensic Science Laboratory (C.F.S.L.), Chandigarh from dated 12.10.2009 to 15.10.2010.
3. One and half years’ experience as Research Associate (Ballistic Division) Central Forensic Science Laboratory (C.F.S.L.), Chandigarh from dated 19.10.2010 to 31.03.2012.
MANISH KUMAR AS A STUDENT:
1. Pursuing Doctor of Philosophy in Forensic Ballistic from Punjab University, Patiala.
2. Masters in Forensic science Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, 2007.
Manish Kumar has qualified UGC-NET in June 2012.