To handle a number of criminal cases and different types of criminal cases it is just that the field of forensic science evolves with time. The scope of DNA introduced into the field of forensic in the early 1980s, which brought a revolution in the field of forensic science. Soon after introduction in forensic science, DNA genetic profiling becomes a vital part of many criminal cases which helped a lot to the forensic expert to solve crime cases and to get the most effective result. The scope of DNA in the field of forensic science is very wide. Research has been going on, to evolve the scope of DNA in forensic. DNA fingerprinting and DNA serology techniques helped to solve many cases and now these fields of forensic science very famous among many forensic students. An experience DNA forensic expert is not only proficient to solve criminal cases but can also play a key role in the research-work related to DNA fingerprinting and DNA serology. Lokesh Kumar has almost three years analytical and research experience in DNA fingerprinting and DNA serology in the field of forensic.
LOKESH KUMAR AS DNA FINGERPRINTING AND DNA SEROLOGY EXPERT:
1. Presently working as an Assistant (Forensic DNA) in Forensic Science Laboratory, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi from July 2012.
LOKESH KUMAR AS A STUDENT :
1. Masters of Science in Forensic Science from LNJN-National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
2. Master of Education from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak Haryana.
3. Bachelor of Education from Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Sciences (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi).
4. Bachelor of Science in Life Science from SGTB Khalsa college (Delhi University).
Lokesh has qualified UGC-Net in 2011 and 2012. He qualified for JRF in 2011.