To handle number of crime cases and different types of crime cases it is must that the field of forensic science evolve with time. Scope of DNA introduced into the field of forensic in early 1980s, which brought a revolution in the field of forensic science. Soon after introduction in forensic science, DNA genetic profiling become an vital part of many criminal cases which helped a lot to forensic expert to solve crime cases and to get most effective result. The scope of DNA in field of forensic science is very wide. Research has been going on, to evolve the scope of DNA in forensic. DNA fingerprinting and DNA serology techniques helped to solve many cases and now these fields of forensic science very famous among many forensic students. An experience DNA forensic expert is not only proficient to solve criminal cases but can also play a key role in the research-work related to DNA fingerprinting and DNA serology. Lokesh Kumar has almost three year analytical and research experience in DNA fingerprinting and DNA serology in field of forensic.
LOKESH KUMAR AS DNA FINGERPRINTING AND DNA SEROLOGY EXPERT:
1. Presently working as a Assistant (Forensic DNA) in Forensic Science Laboratory, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi from July 2012.
LOKESH KUMAR AS A STUDENT :
1. Masters of Science in Forensic Science from from LNJN-National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
2. Master of Education from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak Haryana.
3. Bachelor of Education from Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Sciences (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi).
4. Bachelor of Science in Life Science from SGTB Khalsa college (Delhi University).
Lokesh has qualified UGC-Net in 2011 and 2012. He qualified for JRF in 2011.