Kailash Kumar as Digital Forensic Expert has almost 5 years analytical, research and reporting experience to solve digital forensic cases. His main objective is “To become a successful computer professional with dedication, keen observation and rise towards the heights of cyber forensic world/ IT industry and seeking a position to utilize skills and abilities in the field of computer crime examination/investigation that offers security and professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.”
KAILASH KUMAR AS DIGITAL FORENSIC EXPERT:
1. Presently working as a Junior Forensic/Asst. Chemical Examiner (Computer Forensic) in Forensic Science Laboratory, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi from March 2014.
2. More than 04 year research/analytic work experience in the field of computer forensic in Central Forensic Science Laboratory (C.F.S.L.), Chandigarh from dated 21.11.2009 to 14.03.2014.
KAILASH KUMAR AS A RESEARCHER:
1. IDENTIFICATION OF USER OWNERSHIP IN DIGITAL FORENSIC USING DATAMINING TECHNIQUE
2. IDENTIFICATION AND ANALYSIS OF HARD DISK DRIVE IN DIGITAL FORENSIC
3. SIGNIFICANCE OF HASH VALUE GENERATION IN DIGITAL FORENSIC: A CASE STUDY
KAILASH KUMAR AS A STUDENT:
1. Pursuing Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science & Engineering from P.E.C., University of Technology, Chandigarh.
2. Master of Technology in Computer Application from Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad, (ISM) in 2009.
3. Master of Science in Computer Science from Mewar Institute of Management Gzb. (C.C.S. University Meerut) in 2005.
4. Diploma (E-LEVEL) in Computer Maintenances from C.E.D.T.I. INDORE in 2002.
5. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Govt. Narmada College, Hoshangabad ( Barkatuallah University, BHOPAL, M.P.) in 2001.
With the score of 371 (92 percentile), Kailash Kumar has qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) in 2007.