Our skin colour ranges almost from black to white, due to blood vessel under skin colour seems to be little pinkish too. Skin colour mostly depends on the genetic and environment reason. You have already heard many advertisement, promising to get fair colour after using their product, actually all these promises are only to attract customer. The truth is that, it not possible to change colour of skin, but complexion of skin can be improved. So all these type of advertisement who promised to change black colour to white is not possible, these cosmetic cream available in market just can improve your complexity not the colour. But as these cosmetic cream having chemical in them which can harm your skin and at the same time most of them are not economical for everyone, so I preferred you to using Homemade tips to Improve Facial Complexion. Homemade tips to improve facial complexion is not only economical but also effective and has no side effect. Apply anyone of following homemade tip once a day and you can note the change in 1-2 weeks.
Homemade tips to Improve Facial Complexion:
- Gram Flour and Turmeric: Turmeric is the best homemade antiseptic. Mix 1 spoon Gram Flour and 1/3 spoon Turmeric into a small bowl add some drops of water, make a thick paste and massage gently with mixture to your face. After 1 hour wash out your face with normal water. This method effective for both man and women.
- Rice Flour and Curd: Mix 2 spoon rice flour and 1 spoon curd and apply it to your face. Massage gently for 5-10 min. Wash it out after 15 – 20 min.
- Lemon, Honey and Curd: Mix 1 spoon each Lemon Juice, Curd and Honey into a small bowl and make a thick paste. Apply it to your face. This method used to lighten the skin colour.
- Potato and Lemon: Mix ½ Lemon juice with 1 raw potato juice and apply it on your face using cotton or soft cloth.
- Gram Flour, Milk and Lemon: Mix 1 spoon Gram Flour with 2 spoon raw milk and ½ lemon juice. Make a thick paste, apply to you face and wash out after 30 min.
- Drink a lot of water: Drink at least 20-25 glasses of water daily.
- Mint: Make a thick paste of mint leaf any apply it to your face for 15-20 min.
Mostly cosmetic creams are made up of chemical which is not suitable for everyone and can harm if used again and again. But these homemade tips are beneficial for everyone.