Homemade Therapies for Chapped Lips:
Mostly people in winter, whether they are living in a continent where winter is snowy or where just cold winter air is blowing, are suffering from the problem of chapped lips. So most of them are using lip balm for the protection of their lips from chapped. But most importantly these all balm are just a chemical based cosmetic and they provide a temporary solution and can be harmful due to side-effect. So I will prefer you some homemade remedies for chapped lips.
1. Gram Flour, Honey and Sugar: Mix 1 spoon Gram Flour, 1 spoon Honey and 1 spoon sugar together until all crystals will dissolve. Now scrub your lips with the paste.
2. Lemon: Scrub Lemon juice on your lips, leave it for 20-30 min. Wash out lips. Using this method you will notice change in one month.
3. Milk Cream and Lemon: Mix 1 spoon Milk Cream with few drops of Lemon Juice. Cool it downs by store it to fridge and then applies it on lips before sleeping.
4. Coconut Oil is also effective in chapped lips.
5. Rose Water and Honey: Mix 1 spoon Rose Water and 1 spoon Honey. Apply the paste to your lips and wash it out after 15-30 min.
6. Honey and Lemon: Mix 1 spoon Honey and few drops of Lemon Juice and apply it to your lips. Wash it out after 1- 1 ½ hour.
7. Rose Water and Glycerin: Mix according to your need equal amount of Rose Water and Glycerin, apply it to your lips and can also apply to you face. Rose Water and Glycerine both together used for glowing skin. But this solution is also effective in chapped lips.
8. Honey and Glycerin: Mix 1 spoon of Honey and few drops of Glycerin. Apply it to your lips and wash out after 20-30 min. After wash apply Glycerin again to lips and left it.
All these homemade remedies for chapped lips in winter are not only effective but also did not have any side effect and all are in budget.