Homemade remedies for Straight hair for men and women:
Straight hairs are always the choice of most of the women as it looks great with any face types. At the same time, it is the fact that most of the women are not blessed with naturally straight hairs. So they use heated tools and harmful chemicals which of course give you immediate result but it charges you a lot from pocket and if you use these treatments regularly, it may result in dry, unhealthy and even in loosing of hairs. Most of the people did not know there are many ingredients available in kitchen that can help to get straighten hair without any side effect, naturally and permanently. Here are some homemade remedies to get shiny, healthy, natural straight hair without any side effects.
1. Aloe Vera and Warm Olive Oil: Mix half bowl of Aloe Vera get and half bowl warm olive oil. Mix them and make a thick paste. Massage your hairs and head with the mixture prepared. Cover your head for one hour with the shower cap. After, wash your hair with the shampoo. Apply this treatment ones a week.
2. Rich Flour, Egg and fuller’s earth: Break one egg in the bowl. Now mix it with four tablespoons of rice flour and one bowl fuller’s earth. Add some amount of water to make a thick paste. Apply the mixture onto your hair and leave it for one hour. Then wash your hair with the shampoo. Apply this treatment ones a week.
3. Beer and Shampoo (optional): Take one to two bowl of beer mix it with two tablespoons of regular shampoo with is option. Boil the mixture in pan for 5 to 10 min. Wash out your hair with the mixture.
4. Egg and Olive Oil: Break two eggs in a bowl with it with five to six tablespoons of olive oil. Massage your head and hair with the mixture, and then comb hair using wide toothed comb. Cover your head for 30 min with the shower cap. After, wash your hair with the shampoo.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar easily available in market. Mix two bowls apple cider vinegar with one bowl of water. Apply the mixture after shampooing hair and allow it to dry.
6. Soybean Oil and Castor Oil: Heat the mixture of one tablespoon of soybean oil and two tablespoons of castor oil, for 5 to 10 min. Cool it down and massage your hair. Cover your head for 30 min with the shower cap. After that, wash your hair with the shampoo.
7. Celery Leaves: Took some amount of celery leaves and chopped them. Mix chopped leaves with water and extracts its juice using juicer machine. Filter the juice with a soft cloth. Preserve the juice for four to five days. Massage your head and hair with the preserved juice. Cover your head for 30 min with the shower cap. After that, wash your hair with the shampoo.
8. Banana, Honey, Olive Oil and Natural Yogurt: Mix two middle sized banana with two tablespoon natural yogurt, two to three tablespoon of olive oil, and one tablespoon of honey. Mix them to make a fine mixture. Apply the paste to your hair. Cover your head for 30 min with the shower cap. After that, wash your hair with the shampoo.
9. Milk, Honey and Strawberries: Mix one bowl of milk, two to three tablespoons of honey and two mashed strawberries. Mix them to make a fine paste. Apply the paste to your hair. Cover your head for one hour with the shower cap. After that, wash your hair with the shampoo.
10. Vinegar: Mix one tablespoon of vinegar in three bowl water. After washing your hair with shampoo apply the mixture to your hair and wash it out with clean water after five to ten min.
So, these are the top ten homemade remedies for straight hair which can give you excellent results without any side effect in few weeks, if used one or two time a week.