Homemade Remedies for Strong and Growing Hair
Importance of hairs not needed to be described. It’s true with time short hairstyle gain popularity among women but still most of women love growing and strong hairs. People spends lots and lots of money for long hairs, here in this post i will tell you some simple homemade remedies for growing long healthy hair.
Homemade Remedies for Strong and Growing Hair:
1. Fenugreek: World most used, most famous and oldest homemade remedies for strong and growing hair.
a. Fenugreek Water:
Soak fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours. Use that water to wash your hairs. Let it for 3-4 hours. After that you can wash hair with normal water. Repeat it daily for one month.
b. Fenugreek and Coconut Milk:
Soak 2 table spoons fenugreek seeds for 2-3 hours in normal water. Make thick paste of fenugreek seeds and mix with 1 cup of coconut milk. Apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it for 1 hour than wash it out using shampoo and water.
2. Potato Juice: Potato is rich in Vitamin A, B and C which is essential for healthy hair. This remedy is also useful for thinning of hair.
Massage with potato juice on the scalp. Leave it for 30 min than wash it out using shampoo and water.
3. Garlic: Majorly known for controlling hair fall.
a. Garlic and Olive Oil:
Boil 5-6 cloves of crushed garlic with olive oil. Apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it for 1 hour and then wash with normal water and shampoo. Repeat this 3-4 times in a week.
4. Onion Juice: This is one of the most effective remedies for re-growth of hair.
Message your scalp with Onion Juice for 30 min. Let is for 1 hour and then wash with normal water and shampoo. Repeat this 2-3 times in a week and notice difference.
5. Indian Gooseberry: Power house of nutrients. Rich in Vitamin C which is very helpful to accelerates hair growth. It will also prevent hair pigmentation.
a. Indian Gooseberry and Lemon Juice: Mix two tablespoons Indian Gooseberry juice and one tablespoon lemon juice. Add 1 cup Luke warm water. Message your head for 15-30 min using the mixture. Let it for 1-2 hours and then wash with normal water and shampoo. Repeat this 3-4 times in a week.
6. Egg Mask: One of the famous remedy as egg contains high levels of proteins which help in the formation of new hair. Egg consist of sulphur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorous and iodine.
a. Egg, Honey and Olive Oil: Take white portion of egg add 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix them well and then apply on your scalp for 30 minutes. Leave it for 1 hour and wash with normal water and shampoo. Repeat this 3-4 times in a week.
7. Green Tea: Super rich in antioxidants and that helps in boosting hair growth and also preventing hair loss.
Apply slightly warm green tea over your scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash it off with cool water. Repeat this 2-3 time a week.
8. Aloe Vera: Used in many homemade remedies related to body and hair. Aloe Vera is also good to prevent hair loss. It consists of multiple proteins and enzymes such as protolithic, which are helpful to removes dead skin cells from the scalp and help hair follicles don’t remain clogged.
a. Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil: Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply the mixture to your scalp and massage your head for 15-30 minutes. Let it for 1-2 hours than wash it out with shampoo and water. Repeat this 3-4 times in a week.
9. Flip your hair upside down: This is exercise for faster hair growth. In this you just have to flip your hair upside down by flipping your head over for two to four minutes daily.
So, guys these are the famous and best homemade remedies for strong and growing hair. Homemade remedies are not only economical but also effective and have no side effects. Use any of the above remedies as per instruction and notice difference in few weeks.
Hey Guys!! I hope this post will help you out. If you have any suggestion or any kind of query than please share with us in comment box below and don’t forget to like us on Facebook for more useful post.