Homemade Remedies for Sensitive Teeth
Feel discomfort to drink hot coffee, cold water, unable to eat candies etc. Feels some kind of electric stinging sensation in one or more of your teeth while drinking and eating food means you have “Sensitive Teeth”. It is a common problem that we face in our life. Although there can be many reasons behind this, like gingivitis (some kind of Gum disease), may be due to chewing tobacco, vigorous brushing, Teeth grinding etc. To find out the reason please consort with your dentist. Here in this post i will tell you some simple, effective homemade remedies for sensitive teeth, so that once again you able to enjoying food and drink without thinking of hot, cold or sour.
Homemade Remedies for Sensitive Teeth:
- Brush your teeth slowly and always use soft toothbrush: Mostly people brush their tooth very fast to get ready by time, but they are not aware its can damage their protective tooth enamel which is one of the most common reason for sensitive tooth. So use soft tooth brush to avoid damage of tooth enamel and always give usual time to brush your teeth.
- Fluoride Mouthwash: Fluoride Mouthwash is easily available in local store or pharmacy and you have not required any kind of dental prescription for it. Fluoride Mouthwash is very useful for the people with decay problems. Just swish the mouthwash around your mouth for 1-2 min and then split it out. Do this once a day.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and flossing once a day.
- You can use desensitizing toothpaste to overcome the problem.
- Avoid Acidic Food: Sensitive teeth can cause by acidic food you are eating or drinking daily, so avoiding them is a very good step.
These are the homemade remedies for sensitive teeth. If you follow them you will never get any kind of “Sensitive Teeth” problem.
Hey Guys!! I hope this post will help you out. If you have any suggestion or any kind of query than please share with us in comment box below and don’t forget to like us on Facebook for more useful post.